Thursday, September 17, 2009

Create in me a clean heart...

It's been so long since I posted anything..
Indeed it is not easy to post regularly.. Hmmm...

Past two weeks it's been so hard to get to sleep, so much on my mind..
Yesterday was not easy either.. So burdened..
Last night before I slept, i decided to pick up my Bible and pray a little and worship a little... Fantastic!! Felt so much better!!

Just felt like reading about King David, and went to my favourite Psalms that He wrote..

Psalms 51

"Create in me a clean heart O Lord, and renew a right spirit within me"

Indeed my prayer.. Right spirit, right heart, right motivation..
Steadfast spirit that keeps going on..


"Cast me not away from Your presence, and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation" And renew a right spirit within me...

Really cannot live without the presence of God, cannot live without God Himself... Need the Holy Spirit sooooooo much so much...

Worshipped and entered the holy of holies...

It's good! I Love my God!!

Psalms 51 - Written by a man that is not perfect,
but loved by an all perfect God..

Sounds like all our life stories...




No comments:

Post a Comment