Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Decision to keep on serving Him

So blessed by the Overnight PM with Pst Aries!! 18 Feb 2010... Thursday...

Love the Worship session.. The presence, the intimacy, the knowledge that you know that you know that you know that you love Him...

It is in such presence that you affirm your love for Him once again..

In such presence that you tell yourself and make that important decision that you will give up all to serve Him, to do what pleases Him..

In such presence, you know that you are so small..

In such presence that you understood what was written 'all of creation is longing for the coming of the Lord...'

I need such presence to keep on doing what I'm doing..

I need such an intimacy so as to have that courage to keep on dreaming big and believing..

I need this kind of closeness to move on even when I don't feel at all capable...

I know that I need my God to go through life each day...

Not a religious and professional love, but a desperate love out of a broken and contrite heart..

I need You in my life....


"I see 300... 400..." It shall be!!


It's time to believe..

Thank You Pastor Aries for investing in my life!!


I LOVE YOU LORD!!




No comments:

Post a Comment